5 - Based on 4 Reviews
|Best Season||Jan to May & September to Dec|
|Trip Duration||06 Days, 05 Night|
|Accomodation||Hotel in City & Resort in Safari|
|Max. Elevation||100m (330 ft)|
|Activity Per Day:||Approximately 6-8 hrs sightseeing|
|Attractions:||Jungle walk, Jeep Safari, Bird watching, Experience culture|
- 3 Nights 4 Days wildlife safari in Chitwan national park
- Experiences with the one-horned rhinoceros and other wild animals
Within the jungle on a Jeep safari
- Bird Watching- Chitwan is home to more than 500 species of resident and migratory birds.
- Visit Crocodile Breeding Centre
This 3-nights, 4-days wildlife safari tour includes a variety of activities inside Chitwan National Park. You can enjoy a canoe ride down the Rapti River and then go on a jungle walking safari. You can also go on a jungle safari, observe birds, and take part in Ethical Elephant activities. Also, spend the night in a jungle tower or with an indigenous tribe in the region. This package includes everything that you should do during your stay in Chitwan.
The park is also home to 68 species of mammals including the Royal Bengal Tiger and greater one-horned rhinos. Similarly, it housed 55 species of amphibians and reptiles. Likewise, you can find around 546 species of resident and migratory birds in the forests, riversides, and lakesides around the park. Between September and November, and February and April, migratory birds join the residential birds and create spectacular bird-watching opportunities.Continue Reading
Chitwan National Park is located in the inner lowland plains of south-central Nepal. The districts of Makwanpur, Chitwan, Nawalpur, and Parsa are all connected to it. The park lies in an altitude range of 100 m to 815 m in the Sivalik Hills. It is apart from the human settlement with the calmness of the Narayani and Rapti Rivers in the north and west. Likewise, it shares borders with Parsa National Park to the east and Valmiki National Park to the south.
Chitwan National Park is the first national park in Nepal. It was established in 1973 with an area of 932 sq. km. Later in 1977, the park became wider and enlarge to its present area of 952.63 sq. km. Due to its wide biodiversity, it has listed as a World Heritage Site in 1984. Additionally, a buffer zone of 729.37 sq km was set up in 1997. Before the 1950s, the forest of Chitwan spread more than 2600 sq km was the hunting grounds for the ruling class.Read Less
Trip Itineraries are customizable according to your choice & the number of days you want to stay. Simply, Contact Us
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan in a luxury hotel
- Flight from Kathmandu – Chitwan – Kathmandu for members & guide
- Bharatpur Airport – Megauli – Bharatpur transportation by private vehicle.
- Accommodations in Deluxe Boutique Hut in Barahi Jungle Lodge
- 01 Cycle of Meals Per Day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on a-la-carte menu
- Wildlife activities as per the package such as:
- Two shared boat safari in the Rapti River with breakfast/sundowner.
- One shared Jeep Safari.
- One Escorted extended walking safari (Jungle Walk).
- One shared village visit.
- Park tickets & naturalist for the above activities.
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide.
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural program in Kathmandu
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees for multiple Entries on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport- (15 days – $30, 30 days- $50 and 90 days- $110)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Insurance covers, medical, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, cold drinks, Alcohol, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Additional costs or delays caused by out of management control, for example, landslide, weather condition, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
SUSAN JOY BROWN United Kingdom
Excellent safari in Chitwan and Bardia. Very professional company and we were looked after really well. Communication was easy and fast response. The guides on the safaris were brilliant and the accommodation was excellent. Within 25 days, we completed the Langtang-Helambu trek, a private tour of Chitwan, and Bardia. Can’t rate them highly enough.
Chithra Sashi Bahrain
First Trip of Nepal
Had the most wonderful and life changing experience with Trekkers paradise. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Mr. Sharma (owner) who had accompanied me as my guide throughout my adventure. They had planned everything so well and truly make you feel like family. Be it every step of the way from paragliding, jungle safari, canoe ride, trek through the jungle, mountain trek Mr. Sharma is truly amazing guide, photographer and wonderful motivator. It goes without saying that your guide is your doorway to experiencing everything about the beautiful country you visit. Be it food, shopping, adventure or pleasure. I truly loved every moment of my time…and hope to return to this beautiful country with TREKKERS PARADISE to many more adventures and celebrating a wonderful friendship. Hop you all have as amazing adventures and journeys with them. 🌟
Alison Michelle Hancock USA
The Absolute Best There Is !!
I’ve been to 28 different countries and countless safaris over the world- let me tell you that this is the standard for every other safari I’ve been on since! The attention to detail, the absolute love and care of the guides, and the tour operator’s genuine wish for you to have the best experience possible made this one of the most amazing tours/safaris I’ve been on. It was just as amazing to meet the locals and meet the Tharu people as it was to see the rhino and to be close up with an elephant!! (And That tiger that kept in front of our raft to cross the river!!) As an experienced traveler, take my word that you will have a genuinely wild and carefree adventure!!!🤩🥳
Farook Nikhil Singapore
Mesmerizing Tour to Kathmandu, Pokhara & ChitwanIn November 2019, I came with my family for a 2-week city tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan wildlife safari. It was great to see Mr. Ghanshyam after such a long time. In Kathmandu, we visit world heritage sites like Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, among others. Pokhra is the best place in Nepal to visit and even one of the most beautiful places in the world. Visit Devi's Fall, Phewa Lake, the World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot, and a variety of adventure activities. The chitwan national park 4 days safari was mesmerizing experience ever. Overall, I would recommend Trekkers Paradise for everyone looking for a good value tour with flexible timings and experienced and knowledgeable guides. Thank you for your time and generosity, and I hope to see you again soon.
Will someone come after my arrival to pick me up at the airport?
Yes, Trekkers Paradise representative will be there to greet you outside of Terminal Hall. He will be displaying a Trekkers Paradise name card with your name on it. You will be moved to the pre-select Hotel after that.
Do I need a visa to travel to Nepal?
All foreign nationals, except Indian Citizens, need visas to enter Nepal.
When is the best time to travel to Nepal for wildlife?
The weather is probably the best guide for deciding when to plan your trip to Nepal. The best time to visit Nepal except from June to August.
What animals are in Chitwan National Park?
Chitwan has 68 mammal species including rhinos, tigers, deers, monkeys, elephants, leopards, sloth bears, wild boars, hyenas and 544 different species of birds.
Are Trekkers Paradise’s staff insured?
Yes, all the staff of Trekkers Paradise including guides and porters are insured to recover any kinds of casualties.
What are some basic Nepali customs that I should know about?
- Take off your shoes before entering a temple or one’s home
- Ask for permission before entering a Hindu temple
- Taking photographs inside most temples are considered illegal
- Ask for permission before taking photographs of objects, and including Nepali people.
- Nepali people are friendly by nature. Have a genuine interest in them. Talk to them. Be friendly as you travel
Evening Entertainment of Tharu Cultural dance and PowerPoint Presentation about CNP and flora and fauna by expert Naturalist will be offered from the house those staying on Jungle Plan
During monsoons (mid-June / July to October end) Jeep safaris are not conducted by park authorities. Alternate activities are provided during this period.
What to bring
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended.
- Light clothing is needed for the daytime with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for safari and jungle walk.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, etc. are essential.
- Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- It is highly recommended to travel light with only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months, swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flashlight is recommended.
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
Book the dates for your next adventure
All our programs serve as just one example of what is possible. Trekkers’ Paradise, with years of experience in organising tailor-made tours, invites you to contact us to create your personalised dream program.