5 - Based on 1 Reviews
|Best Season||Jan to May & September to Dec|
|Trip Duration||8 Days, 7 Night|
|Accomodation||Hotel in City & Resort in Safari|
|Max. Elevation||1,300m/ 4,265ft|
|Tours Day||06 Days|
|Activity Per Day:||Approximately 6-8 hrs sightseeing|
|Trip Route:||Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan National Park|
|Attractions:||World Heritage Site, Lake, Mountain, Jungle, Temple, Durbar Square|
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Sightseeing from Kathmandu with Trips to Patan, and Bhaktapur
- Explore the rich culture, temples, and wood, metal, and stone artworks
- Visit the World Peace Pagoda on top of Anadu Hill, and Sarangkot
- Experience the excitement of adventure: boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding, bungee, zipline in Pokhara
- 2 Night, 3 days Chitwan wildlife safari
- Jeep safari, ethical elephant safari, canoe safari, nature walk, bird watching, etc.
Private Tour Kathmandu Pokhara Chitwan 8 Days is a unique experience to explore and learn about some of the best touring places that Nepal has to offer. This tour offers a wonderful chance to discover ancient historical sites, beautiful natural landscapes, and exotic wildlife of Nepal, all in a single tour. Each destination has its own distinct attractions and cultural experiences that everyone has to witness once in a lifetime while visiting Nepal.
During this 8-day private tour, the main three tourist destinations in Nepal will be explored. Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan are the best and most visited tourist places in Nepal filled with full of natural and cultural heritage sites.
Kathmandu Valley is a museum itself with ancient temples, monasteries, and historical sites which dates back long ago. The valley is home to 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. View the historical palaces, Durbar Squares which include Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, and Patan Durbar Square. Truly. visitors can admire the authentic art and architecture of Nepal while visiting these 3 Durbar squares. Also, a visit to Swayambhunath Stupa and Boudhanath Stupa, Changu Narayan Temple, and Pashupatinath Temple takes you into a world of spiritual splendor. Swayambhunath Stupa also known as Monkey Temple, standing at a hilltop provides stunning views of the Kathmandu valley. Boudhanath stupa is the largest stupa in the world with peaceful spiritual vibes. Changu Narayan is the oldest and Pashupati Nath is the largest temple in Nepal.Continue Reading
Pokhara is the second largest city in Nepal after Kathmandu. It is the tourist capital city of Nepal. The Phewa Lake in Pokhara is the second-largest freshwater lake in Nepal with the amazing reflection of Mt. Machhapuchhre ( Fishtail) on its surface. The Begnas Lake, Davis Fall, International Mountain Museum, Shanti Stupa, and Lord Shiva Statue at the Pumdikot are some of the attractions of Pokhara we can explore. Mountain biking, bungee jumping, paragliding, ultralight flight, sky diving, and other intriguing trips are among the adventurous activities that people choose to do in Pokhara. In fact, the majority of tourists travel to Pokhara to take in the grandeur of nature. Moreover, a scenic journey will take you to Sarangkot. It lies on one of the hills that offers spectacular sunrise and sunset views over the surrounding snow-capped peaks.
In addition, enjoy a safari through the forest in Chitwan National Park. Established in 1973, Chitwan National Park is the first national of Nepal that covers an area of 932 sq. km. The majority of tourists flock to Chiwan to indulge in activities related to the forest. It includes jungle walking, canoeing, elephant bathing, and jeep safari. The park is rich in natural beauty, diverse wildlife, and plant species. The park is an excellent place to see various endangered species. Such as the one-horned rhinoceros, gharial, leopards, Bengal tigers, Indian rock pythons, and others. The park was primarily created to protect Gharial Crocodiles, Royal Bengal Tigers, and One Horned Rhino. Further, it is home to more than 569 different bird species. It proves that the place is the best for bird watching too. In 1984, UNESCO added the Chitwan National Park to its list of World Heritage Sites.Read Less
Trip Itineraries are customizable according to your choice & the number of days you want to stay. Simply, Contact Us
After flying over breathtaking mountain vistas, terrace farming views, valleys, green hills, and plains, you will land in the capital city of Nepal. As soon as your flight lands in Kathmandu, a representative from our company will meet you and drive you in a private vehicle to either the hotel you pre-booked online or to Thamel, a popular tourist attraction. This service is available to all of our visitors, ensuring that they won’t have to worry about getting lost or having trouble navigating a new foreign country.
After checking in at the hotel, take some time to relax. In the evening, you will receive a briefing regarding the trip and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and get your answer about your curiosities.
After breakfast today, we will spend the entire day touring the Kathmandu Valley. We will visit a number of significant historical and religious monuments, which are on the World Heritage List, during our guided tour of Kathmandu. We will go to a well-known Hindu temple from the fifth century, Pashupati Nath Temple. Swayambunath, popularly referred to as the “Monkey Temple,” and Bouddhanath, one of the largest stupas in the world and a notable Buddhist landmark, is an additional visit. You will also see the Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan, which are ancient palaces that are decorated with amazing stone and wood sculptures that reflect prehistoric Nepal’s artistic masterpieces.
After breakfast, we’ll head to the airport in Kathmandu, board a quick flight of 20 minutes to Bharatpur, and then drive to a hotel close to the Chitwan National Park. As soon as we reach the hotel, get refreshed and then a briefing about the next day and today’s activities will be provided. After that, we will go for a half-day jungle activity in one of the finest wildlife reserves in Asia.
We will paddle into the Rapti River in a traditional dugout canoe. The journey gives the chance to see wildlife including birds and crocodiles sunbathing by the river, as well as maybe seeing rhinos and Royal Bengal tigers that come to the river to drink.
In the evening, relax and recharge while enjoying the stunning views of the Rapti River’s sunset in the peace and quiet of the flying birds and dugout boats making their way home. Enjoy a traditional Tharu culture dance in the evening.
Embark on a full day of jungle activities, including jungle jeep safari, elephant bathing and feeding, jungle walking, and bird watching, and experience the thrill of seeing wildlife like Greater One-horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild Elephants, and Leopard, Sloth Bear Spotted Deer, Hog Deer, Sambar Deer, Barking Deer, Gharial Crocodiles, and a large variety of birds in their natural habitat.
Due to the fact that we are entering the woods, today will be quite exciting and memorable. Watch and listen closely to some of the magnificent species in the park. We will spend the entire day driving through the jungle in a vehicle with an occasional jungle walk to witness the wildlife in the wild.
Today we will drive on a private tourist vehicle from Chitwan to Pokhara which usually takes 6 hours of time. When you get to Pokhara, you can take a stroll around the lakeside and have a chilled beverage of your choice and relax after a long drive.
We get up early and drive for 45 minutes to the Sarangkot vantage point to see the sunrise. Witness the captivating sight of the golden sun rising over the Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, and Annapurna range’s white steeples. The panoramic vistas of the Himalayan mountains, including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Manaslu, are what make Sarangkot so famous. Along with the Phewa Lake, it offers a broad perspective over the Pokhara Valley.
We go back to the hotel for breakfast after that. Then we have options to visit some of Pokhara’s well-known locations later in the day, including Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River Gorge, Phewa Lake, and Barahi Temple. Visit the International Mountain Museum to learn about the Himalayas and mountaineering history. Explore the Peace Pagoda, a Buddhist stupa, and Lord Shiva Statue at Pumdikot, offering panoramic views of Pokhara Valley.
We will take a flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu while taking in the atmosphere of the city and its beauty, with the magnificent Himalayas serving as the scenery for the very last time. The flight is beautiful, with continuous vistas of the Himalayas.
In your leisure time in Kathmandu, you may have some free time for last-minute shopping or sightseeing or you may just relax at the hotel.
The tour comes to an end today. Our company representative will meet you at the hotel and transfer you to the airport in a private vehicle for final departure.
According to the flight schedule for your return flight home, it is good to be at the airport at least 2 hours before your departure. Trekkers’ Paradise hopes to take you on another exciting tour in Nepal.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan in a hotel
- Flight from Kathmandu – Chitwan for members & guide
- Bharatpur Airport – Megauli/ Sauraha transportation by private vehicle.
- Accommodations in deluxe lodge/ resort
- 01 Cycle of Meals Per Day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on a-la-carte menu
- Wildlife activities as per the package such as:
- Two shared boat safari in the Rapti River with breakfast/sundowner.
- One shared Jeep Safari.
- One Escorted extended walking safari (Jungle Walk).
- One shared village visit.
- Park tickets & naturalist for the above activities.
- Private vehicle from Chitwan to Pokhara
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB plan in a hotel
- Private vehicle in Pokhara during city tour
- Flight from Pokhara – Kathmandu for members & guide
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide.
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural program in Kathmandu
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees for multiple Entries on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport- (15 days – $30, 30 days- $50 and 90 days- $110)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Insurance covers, medical, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, cold drinks, Alcohol, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Additional costs or delays caused by out of management control, for example, landslide, weather condition, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
Farook Nikhil Singapore
Mesmerizing Tour to Kathmandu, Pokhara & ChitwanIn November 2019, I came with my family for a 2-week city tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan wildlife safari. It was great to see Mr. Ghanshyam after such a long time. In Kathmandu, we visit world heritage sites like Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, among others. Pokhra is the best place in Nepal to visit and even one of the most beautiful places in the world. Visit Devi's Fall, Phewa Lake, the World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot, and a variety of adventure activities. The chitwan national park 4 days safari was mesmerizing experience ever. Overall, I would recommend Trekkers Paradise for everyone looking for a good value tour with flexible timings and experienced and knowledgeable guides. Thank you for your time and generosity, and I hope to see you again soon.
Will someone come after my arrival to pick me up at the airport?
Yes, a Trekkers Paradise representative will be there to greet you outside of Terminal Hall. He will be displaying a Trekkers Paradise name card with your name on it. You will be moved to the pre-select Hotel after that.
Do I need a visa to travel to Nepal?
All foreign nationals, except Indian Citizens, need visas to enter Nepal.
What is the cost of the visa application process and Visa? Should we apply for a visa from our home country or will we get it at Nepalese Airport? Which documents are important that I should bring with me?
After landing, you can obtain a visa at Tribhuwan International Airport, furthermore, it will be easier if you are fill-up the visa form online (http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa) before taking the flight to Nepal. Entry Visa fees- at present are $ 30 for 15 days, $ 50 for 30 days, and $ 125 for a three-month visa on entry to Nepal.
You should bring the following essential documents on the trip:
- Valid Passport: must be valid for up to 6 months.
- Travel insurance: you need to provide a copy of the insurance paper to Trekkers Paradise before you start the trek.
- Flight Tickets.
- Emergency contact numbers for T/C’s bank, insurance, and family contacts.
When is the best time to travel in Nepal?
The weather is probably the best guide for deciding when to plan your trip to Nepal. The best time to visit Nepal is between September to November and March to May.
What is the temperature and weather like?
It is based on the season. With temperatures ranging from about 4 degrees at night to 23 degrees at daytime during the winter (November to February), it is cooler at night and considerably warmer during the day. The weather is always ideal between March and May, with daytime highs of 25 degrees. The weather cools off from September through December after the monsoon, making this an excellent season to travel. Around this time period, the average temperature is 22 degrees.
Which form of transport do you take?
We offer a variety of private vehicle services depending on the type of travel. We offer tourist vehicles for city tours, sightseeing, and picking up and dropping off at the airport. For flights from Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan and vice versa, we reserve tickets through reliable Buddha Airline and Yeti Airlines.
Do I need permits?
Yes, all foreign citizens require different permits for this tour. You require various permits in Chitwan safari, and religious sites in Kathmandu & Pokhara that can be organized by the company.
What are some basic Nepali customs that I should know about?
- Take off your shoes before entering a temple or one’s home
- Ask for permission before entering a Hindu temple
- Taking photographs inside most temples are considered illegal
- Ask for permission before taking photographs of objects, and including Nepali people.
- Nepali people are friendly by nature. Have a genuine interest in them. Talk to them. Be friendly as you travel
Can I add extra days to my tour?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to add some more days to the trip. Along with your tour, we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover transportation, accommodation, and food.
Are Trekkers Paradise’s staff insured?
Yes, all the staff of Trekkers Paradise including guides and drivers are insured to recover any kind of casualties.
What to Bring
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended.
- Light clothing is needed for the daytime with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for safari and jungle walk.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, etc. are essential.
- Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- It is highly recommended to travel light with only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months, swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flashlight is recommended.
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
Evening Entertainment of Tharu Cultural dance and PowerPoint Presentation about CNP and flora and fauna by expert Naturalist will be offered from the house those staying on Jungle Plan
During monsoons (mid-June / July to October end) Jeep safaris are not conducted by park authorities. Alternate activities are provided during this period.
Book the dates for your next adventure
All our programs serve as just one example of what is possible. Trekkers’ Paradise, with years of experience in organising tailor-made tours, invites you to contact us to create your personalised dream program.