|Best Season||Jan to May & September to Dec|
|Trip Duration||06 Days, 05 Night|
|Accomodation||Hotel in City & Resort in Safari|
|Max. Elevation||415 m (1,362 ft)|
|Activity Per Day:||Approximately 6-8 hrs sightseeing|
|Attractions:||Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild Animals, Jeep Safari, Jungle Walk|
- 3 Nights 4 Days Wildlife Safari in Bardia National Park
- Encounter with Bengal tiger, one-horned rhino and Asiatic elephants, and other wild animals
- Beautiful sunset view from the bank of Karnali River
- Different species of flora and fauna in Bardia National National
- A glance into the indigenous Tharu community’s lifestyle & culture
- The mugger crocodile & Golder Masheer sight in Babai River
Enjoy the 3 night 4 days wildlife safari in Bardia National Park, which is home to over 500 species of birds and many wild animals like One-Horned Rhino, wild elephant, special tiger tracking deep inside Bardia National Parks. The best time to see tigers in Bardia National Park is throughout the warm months of March, April, and May. During the early winter months of September to November, however, there is a decent possibility of seeing them.Continue Reading
The Bardia National park lies in the southwest part of Nepal. It is the largest national park in Nepal’s terai zone, covering 968 square kilometers. The park provides an undisturbed area of surroundings for a large number of rare species.Read Less
Trip Itineraries are customizable according to your choice & the number of days you want to stay. Simply, Contact Us
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan in a luxury hotel
- Flight from Kathmandu – Nepaljung – Kathmandu for members & guide
- Nepaljung Airport – to Bardia National park transportation by private vehicle
- Accommodations in Deluxe resort for 3 nights 4-day package
- 01 Cycle of Meals Per Day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on a-la-carte menu
- Wildlife activities as per the package such as:
- Boat safari in the Karnali River
- Necessary 4wd private Jeep during tiger tracking inside the national park
- Jungle walk
- Village visit
- Bird watching
- Park tickets & naturalist for the above activities
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide
- Necessary assistant guides during tiger tracking
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural program in Kathmandu
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Government Tax and office service charge
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees for multiple Entries on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport- (15 days – $30, 30 days- $50 and 90 days- $110)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Insurance covers, medical, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, cold drinks, Alcohol, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Additional costs or delays caused by out of management control, for example, landslide, weather condition, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
What to Bring:
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended.
- Light clothing is needed for the daytime with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for safari and jungle walk.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, etc. are essential.
- Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- It is highly recommended to travel light with only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months, swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flashlight is recommended.
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
Book the dates for your next adventure
All our programs are just one example of what is possible. Trekkers’ Paradise, has experience in organizing tailor made tours for years. Therefore, contact us for your personal desire program!