5 - Based on 3 Reviews
|Jan to May & Aug to Dec
|06 Days, 05 Nights
|Hotel in City
|Activity Per Day:
|Approximately 7-8 hrs sightseeing
|Kathmandu - Pokhara - Sarangkot
|World Heritage Site, Lake, Mountain, Temple, Durbar Square
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Sightseeing from Kathmandu with Trips to Patan, and Bhaktapur
- Explore the rich culture, temples, and wood, metal, and stone artworks
- Visit the World Peace Pagoda on top of Anadu Hill
- Experience the excitement of adventure: boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding, bungee, zipline, etc.
Kathmandu Pokhara Private Sightseeing Tour is one of Nepal’s best sightseeing trips. The journey takes you around two breathtaking valleys, with breathtaking mountains, and lake views in the sight. Kathmandu is well known for its rich cultural heritage and historical sites. While Pokhara is popular for its captivating natural beauty. Firstly, see the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley – Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, and Pashupatinath temple. Also, a scenic drive to reach the beautiful hill of Sarangkot, one of the sunrise and sunset views over the panoramic snowy peaks.
A city that was formerly Nepal’s royal capital, Kathmandu is a center for Nepalese aristocratic palaces, residences, and gardens. It is renowned for having a rich historical, visually appealing, cultural, and economic significance. Hindus and Buddhists make up a sizeable portion of the city’s population. And religious and cultural events play a vital role in the lives of its citizens. Equally important, Kathmandu houses multiple World Heritage places, including Durbar Square, Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, and other holy places. In addition to that, Kathmandu is a popular tourist destination that serves as the entrance to the Himalayas. It also includes several of Nepal’s major World Heritage Sites.
Pokhara is the tourist capital city in Central Nepal. It serves as the starting point of the popular Annapurna Circuit Trek and all other trekking in the Annapurna Conservation Region. The place is perfect for a relaxed weekend escape or extended holiday because of the stunning views of the Annapurna range. It is a Jewel of the Himalayas with breathtaking natural beauty. And a magnificent backdrop of snow-capped mountains, azure lakes, and lush vegetation, and hills.Continue Reading
With its three main lakes, Pewa, Rupa, and Begnas Lakes, and its stunning backdrop of the Annapurna Mountains, Pokhara is the perfect spot for relaxation. On Phewa Lake island, there is a two-story pagoda Tal Barahi Temple. One can reach here doing boat riding on a serene lake. On the east coast, the Lakeside region is home to eateries and yoga studios. The International Mountain Museum, located south of the city, features displays of the Himalayan people and climbing history. The Shanti Stupa and Lord Shiva Statue in Pumdikot Hill serve as viewpoints offering spectacular views of the lakes and the majestic Annapurna Ranges.Read Less
Trip Itineraries are customizable according to your choice & the number of days you want to stay. Simply, Contact Us
You will land in Nepal’s capital city after flying over breathtaking mountain views, terrace farming views, valleys, green hills, and plains. As soon as your plane lands in Kathmandu, our company representative will pick you up and take you by a private vehicle to the hotel in Thamel, a popular tourist destination, or to the hotel you had already reserved online. All of our visitors have access to this service so that they won’t have to worry about getting lost and having navigating problems while visiting a new foreign nation.
After check-in at the hotel, get refreshed and in the evening you will be provided a briefing about the trip and answer your questions and queries if any.
Today after breakfast, we will take a full day sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley. We will go on a guided tour of Kathmandu to see a variety of important historical and spiritual sites, some of which are listed as World Heritage Sites. Pashupatinath, a famed 5th-century Hindu temple is one of them. As is Swayambunath, also known as the “Monkey Temple,” and Bouddhanath, one of the largest stupas in the world and a significant Buddhist landmark. You will also tour the medieval palaces in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Patan, also known as Durbar Squares, which are filled with magnificent stone and wood carvings that represent the creative antiques of prehistoric Nepal.
We will fly to Pokhara today. The flight takes about 30 minutes from Kathmandu to reach Pokhara Airport. The flight will be filled with scenic views of the mountains, rivers, terrace farming, and attractive hilltop villages and verdant hills.
Alternatively, you can even drive to Pokhara, which takes about 7-8 hours from Kathmandu, depending upon the traffic and the road condition.
When you get to Pokhara, you can take a stroll around the lakeside and have a chilled beverage of your choice and relax.
We will have a great and exciting day today as we travel to Sarangkot to witness the dawn’s first rays early in the morning. Witness the captivating sight of the golden sun rising over the Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre, and Annapurna range’s white steeples. The panoramic vistas of the Himalayan mountains, including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Manaslu, are what make Sarangkot so famous. Additionally, it gives a broad perspective of the Pokhara Valley, including the Phewa Lake.
Adventure sports like paragliding and ultra flight and others are also available to you. Sarangkot is the place to do exciting paragliding and experience this exhilarating sensation like never before. Sarangkot is located 1600 meters above sea level. You take off and ascend over Sarangkot to take in the breathtaking view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu bird-eye views of the Phewa Lake and Pokhara settlements.
In the afternoon, we tour some of Pokhara’s most well-known attractions, including Davis Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River Gorge, Phewa Lake, and Barahi Temple.
Enjoying Pokhara’s atmosphere amid its natural surroundings, with the majestic Himalayas view as the backdrop for the last time, we will take a flight back from Pokhara to Kathmandu. The flight is wonderful with views of the Himalayas the entire way.
After our office representative picks you up from your hotel and drops you off at the airport in accordance with the flight schedule for your return trip home, the tour comes to an end. It’s a good idea to arrive at the airport at least two hours before takeoff.
Trekkers’ Paradise hopes to take you on another exciting tour in Nepal.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan in a hotel
- Kathmandu Sightseeing by professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Private transportation for sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Entrance fees during sightseeing in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara for members & guide
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB plan in a hotel
- Pokhara Sightseeing by professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Private transportation for sightseeing in Pokhara
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant with a cultural program in Kathmandu
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver)
- Government Tax and office service charge
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees for multiple Entries on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport- (15 days – $30, 30 days- $50 and 90 days- $110)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Insurance covers, medical, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, cold drinks, Alcohol, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Additional costs or delays caused by out of management control, for example, landslide, weather condition, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
Chithra Sashi Bahrain
First Trip of Nepal
Had the most wonderful and life changing experience with Trekkers paradise. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Mr. Sharma (owner) who had accompanied me as my guide throughout my adventure. They had planned everything so well and truly make you feel like family. Be it every step of the way from paragliding, jungle safari, canoe ride, trek through the jungle, mountain trek Mr. Sharma is truly amazing guide, photographer and wonderful motivator. It goes without saying that your guide is your doorway to experiencing everything about the beautiful country you visit. Be it food, shopping, adventure or pleasure. I truly loved every moment of my time…and hope to return to this beautiful country with TREKKERS PARADISE to many more adventures and celebrating a wonderful friendship. Hop you all have as amazing adventures and journeys with them. 🌟
Alison Michelle Hancock USA
The Absolute Best There Is !!
I’ve been to 28 different countries and countless safaris over the world- let me tell you that this is the standard for every other safari I’ve been on since! The attention to detail, the absolute love and care of the guides, and the tour operator’s genuine wish for you to have the best experience possible made this one of the most amazing tours/safaris I’ve been on. It was just as amazing to meet the locals and meet the Tharu people as it was to see the rhino and to be close up with an elephant!! (And That tiger that kept in front of our raft to cross the river!!) As an experienced traveler, take my word that you will have a genuinely wild and carefree adventure!!!🤩🥳
Farook Nikhil Singapore
Mesmerizing Tour to Kathmandu, Pokhara & ChitwanIn November 2019, I came with my family for a 2-week city tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan wildlife safari. It was great to see Mr. Ghanshyam after such a long time. In Kathmandu, we visit world heritage sites like Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, among others. Pokhra is the best place in Nepal to visit and even one of the most beautiful places in the world. Visit Devi's Fall, Phewa Lake, the World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot, and a variety of adventure activities. The chitwan national park 4 days safari was mesmerizing experience ever. Overall, I would recommend Trekkers Paradise for everyone looking for a good value tour with flexible timings and experienced and knowledgeable guides. Thank you for your time and generosity, and I hope to see you again soon.
Will someone come after my arrival to pick me up at the airport?
Yes, a Trekkers Paradise representative will be there to greet you outside of Terminal Hall. He will be displaying a Trekkers Paradise name card with your name on it. You will be moved to the pre-select Hotel after that.
Do I need a visa to travel to Nepal?
All foreign nationals, except Indian Citizens, need visas to enter Nepal.
What is the cost of the visa application process and Visa? Should we apply for a visa from our home country or will we get it at Nepalese Airport? Which documents are important that I should bring with me?
After landing, you can obtain a visa at Tribhuwan International Airport, furthermore, it will be easier if you are fill-up the visa form online (http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa) before taking the flight to Nepal. Entry Visa fees- at present are $ 30 for 15 days, $ 50 for 30 days, and $ 125 for a three-month visa on entry to Nepal.
You should bring the following essential documents on the trip:
- Valid Passport: must be valid for up to 6 months.
- Travel insurance: you need to provide a copy of the insurance paper to Trekkers Paradise before you start the trek.
- Flight Tickets.
- Emergency contact numbers for T/C’s bank, insurance, and family contacts.
When is the best time to travel in Nepal?
The weather is probably the best guide for deciding when to plan your trip to Nepal. The best time to visit Nepal is between September to November and March to May.
What is the temperature and weather like?
It is based on the season. With temperatures ranging from about 4 degrees at night to 23 degrees at daytime during the winter (November to February), it is cooler at night and considerably warmer during the day. The weather is always ideal between March and May, with daytime highs of 25 degrees. The weather cools off from September through December after the monsoon, making this an excellent season to travel. Around this time period, the average temperature is 22 degrees.
Which form of transport do you take?
We offer a variety of private vehicle services depending on the type of travel. We offer tourist vehicles for city tours, sightseeing, and picking up and dropping off at the airport. For flights from Kathmandu, and Pokhara, and vice versa, we reserve tickets through reliable Buddha Airlines and Yeti Airlines.
Do I need permits?
Yes, all foreign citizens require different permits for this tour. You require various permits in attraction places in Pokhara and religious sites in Kathmandu & Pokhara that can be organized by the company.
What are some basic Nepali customs that I should know about?
- Take off your shoes before entering a temple or one’s home
- Ask for permission before entering a Hindu temple
- Taking photographs inside most temples is considered illegal
- Ask for permission before taking photographs of objects, including Nepali people.
- Nepali people are friendly by nature. Have a genuine interest in them. Talk to them. Be friendly as you travel
Can I add extra days to my tour?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to add some more days to the trip. Along with your tour, we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover transportation, accommodation, and food.
Are Trekkers Paradise’s staff insured?
Yes, all the staff of Trekkers Paradise including guides and drivers are insured to recover any kind of casualties.
What to Bring
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended.
- Light clothing is needed for the daytime with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for safari and jungle walk.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, etc. are essential.
- Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- It is highly recommended to travel light with only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months, swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flashlight is recommended.
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
Book the dates for your next adventure
All our programs serve as just one example of what is possible. Trekkers’ Paradise, with years of experience in organising tailor-made tours, invites you to contact us to create your personalised dream program.