5 - Based on 1 Reviews
|Best Season||March - May & September - Early December|
|Trip Duration||09 Days, 08 Night|
|Accomodation||Luxury Hotel & Resort in Safari|
|Max. Elevation||1,300m/ 4,265ft|
|Hotel in Kathmandu:||Kathmandu Marriott Hotel|
|Hotel in Pokhara:||Mountain Glory Forest Resort|
|Resort in Chitwan:||Barahi Jungle Lodge -Meghauli|
|Activity Per Day:||Approximately 6-8 hrs sightseeing|
|Trip Route:||Kathmandu - Nagarkot - Pokhara & Chitwan National Park|
|Attractions:||World Heritage Site, City of Lake, Mountains, Luxury wildlife safari, Durbar Square & Nagarkot|
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Sightseeing from Kathmandu with Trips to Patan, Bhaktapur, and Nagarkot
- Explore the rich culture, temples, and wood, metal, and stone artworks
- Visit the World Peace Pagoda on top of Anadu Hill
- Massif Annapurna Mountains range with some of the world highest Mountains, Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,176m), Mt. Annapurna (8,091m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) (6,993m) from Sarangkot
- Experience the excitement of adventure: boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding, bungee, zipline, etc.
- Luxury wildlife safari in Chitwan National park
Snow-capped peaks, tropical forests, natural fauna and flora, stone culture, wood carving, Mount Everest, the birthplace of Lord Buddha, and eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites make Nepal a renowned tourist destination. River rafting, paragliding, boating, and many other adventure sports are available. Within one hour of taking a mountain flight, people can enjoy a scenic view of the world’s highest peaks Mt. Everest and many more.Continue Reading
This Kathmandu 8-night luxury tour offers a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city. It includes Kathmandu, Patan, Nagarkot, Chitwan National Park, and the beautiful city Pokhara.Read Less
Trip Itineraries are customizable according to your choice & the number of days you want to stay. Simply, Contact Us
See for yourself if all that you have read and watched on the internet, about the tranquil beauty of Nepal and warm hospitality of Nepalese. After flying through the beautiful view of this trekkers’ paradise, you will meet our company representative at the airport. You must have an impatient heart for a breathtaking adventure. Get ready to experience Nepal up close and personal. But first, we will transfer you to your hotel.
If you have an early arrival, you may stroll around the hippest and happening area in Thamel, where you can find restaurants with varieties of cuisine to dine.
This first night in the country, you will be staying in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, guided sightseeing in Kathmandu valley including Swoyambhunath Stupa (Monkey temple), Patan Durbar Square and Pashupatinath Hindu temple, overnight stay at hotel
Early drive to Nagarkot for sunrise and panoramic views of nested capped Himalayas. Breakfast, then drive back to Bhaktapur for sightseeing, drive back to Kathmandu, walking around Thamel, and visiting the Garden of Dreams.
Fly (25 minutes) from Kathmandu to Bharatpur. Arrive at Barahi Jungle Lodge which is 32 K.M. from the main highway in Bharatpur. Upon arrival, a welcome drink is served and there will be a short briefing on the program and our facilities, rooms will be assigned.
In the afternoon floating downstream the Rapti River, towards the western boundary of the park formed by Himalayan Narayani, a boat safari will be arranged for evening time offering our unique sundowner experience at the confluence point.
Slide presentation, one of our jungle experts will introduce background data and history of the Chitwan National Park as well as some other topics relating to wildlife. Your Questions are most welcome. Evening dinner at the resort.
Jeep Safari with Breakfast in the jungle: Duration – Approx 4-5 Hours: Proceed for the Jeep Safari crossing the Rapti River by Patela Boat to start with from Bhimle army check post. There are two choices of routes available, which our naturalists pick upon their experience on current sightings and animal movement.
Route 1: Bhimle post – Sukhibhar post towards Kasara (park headquarter)
Route 2: Bhimle post – Reu River- Surung Khola
Route 3: Bhimle Post – Reu River- towards Khoria Muhan Post
Breakfast will be served in between the safari in a scenic and safe spot chosen by the Naturalist.
Note: (Jeep Safari is prohibited during monsoon season by the park authorities from June-September and in some season it can prolong till October) After Safari leisure time to relax by the pool or use of Spa Facilities till lunchtime.
Walking safari Inside the National Park:
After Lunch proceeds towards the Rapti River just in front of our resort in a Boat put-in point and crosses the river on a patela boat. After crossing the river start a Nature Walk inside the Chitwan National park to explore the different oxbow lakes like (Devi Tal, Munda Tal, Lamo Tal, Kamal Tal) to view the Marsh Mugger and different mammals, aquatic and other bird species. Duration – Approx -3-4 Hours
Back to the lodge and relax by the pool for the rest of the late afternoon or use the spa/couple massage room facility at the lodge.
Tharu Cultural Dance: Tharu Cultural Dance: Farmers of the nearby villages will show some of their traditional skills and dances. Dinner at the resort.
Short Village Walk: A visit around the village on foot to experience the daily life of the village people in the company of an experienced communicator to enhance knowledge on the life of Tharu people.
After breakfast, drive back to Pokhara by private vehicle, Upon arrival, a welcome drink is served and there will be a short briefing on the program and our facilities, rooms will be assigned. Evening walk around Lakeside.
Early drive to Sarangkot for sunrise and Himalayas views, then back to hotel, breakfast, and day sightseeing in Pokhara with private vehicle. During the day tour, you can cover the most beautiful places like Davi’s Fall, World Peace Pagoda, Barahi Temple, and many more.
After breakfast, fly back to Kathmandu for 30 minutes (200km).
Once you reach Kathmandu we will check you in at a nice and cozy hotel around the Thamel area. Self-exploring the narrow streets of this tourist hub for souvenir shopping and drinks is a good way to spend the rest of your day. Later in the evening, we will take you out for a farewell dinner and listen to your luxury tour experiences.
We will drop you at the airport according to your flight schedule. Trekkers Paradise hopes to take you to another exciting tour in Nepal soon.
- International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary by private vehicle.
- Four night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in 5-star hotels
- Flight from Kathmandu – Chitwan for member & guide
- Private transportation during city tour in Kathmandu
- 2 night 3 days accommodation in Chitwan (5-star category hotel)
- Chitwan National Park
- Accommodations in Deluxe Boutique Hut
- 01 Cycle of Meals Per Day (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on a-la-carte menu
- Wildlife activities as per the package such as:
- Inclusions for a 2-night stay
- One private boat safari in the Rapti River with breakfast/sundowner.
- One private Jeep Safari.
- One Escorted extended walking safari (Jungle Walk).
- One private village visit.
- Park tickets & naturalist for the above activities.
- Private vehicle from Chitwan to Pokhara
- 2 nights hotel in Pokhara on twin sharing basis on BB plan in 5-star hotels
- Private vehicle during city tour in Pokhara
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu for member and guide
- Professional government license holder English speaking tour guide.
- Welcome/ farewell dinner in typical Nepali food and cultural program
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Guide and driver )
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- International airfare to/ from Nepal.
- Nepal Entry Visa Fees for multiple Entries on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport- (15 days – $30, 30 days- $50 and 90 days- $110)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Insurance covers, medical, emergency evacuation, etc.
- Personal expense (shopping, snacks, cold drinks, Alcohol, etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Additional costs or delays caused by out of management control, for example, landslide, weather condition, itinerary modification due to safety concerns, illness, change of government policies, strikes, etc.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.
Farook Nikhil Singapore
Mesmerizing Tour to Kathmandu, Pokhara & ChitwanIn November 2019, I came with my family for a 2-week city tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan wildlife safari. It was great to see Mr. Ghanshyam after such a long time. In Kathmandu, we visit world heritage sites like Swyambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, among others. Pokhra is the best place in Nepal to visit and even one of the most beautiful places in the world. Visit Devi's Fall, Phewa Lake, the World Peace Pagoda, Sarangkot, and a variety of adventure activities. The chitwan national park 4 days safari was mesmerizing experience ever.Overall, I would recommend Trekkers Paradise for everyone looking for a good value tour with flexible timings and experienced and knowledgeable guides. Thank you for your time and generosity, and I hope to see you again soon.
Will someone come after my arrival to pick me up at the airport?
Yes, Trekkers Paradise representative will be there to greet you outside of Terminal Hall. He will be displaying Trekkers Paradise name card with your name on it. You will be moved to the pre-select Hotel after that.
Do I need a visa to travel to Nepal?
All foreign nationals, except Indian Citizens, need visas to enter Nepal.
What is the cost of the visa application process and Visa? Should we apply for a visa from our home country or will we get it at Nepalese Airport? Which documents are important that I should bring with me?
After landing, you can obtain a visa at Tribhuwan International Airport, furthermore, it will be easier if you are fill-up the visa form online (http://online.nepalimmigration.gov.np/tourist-visa) before taking the flight to Nepal. Entry Visa fees- at present are $ 30 for 15 days, $ 50 for 30 days, and $ 125 for a three-month visa on entry to Nepal.
You should bring the following essential documents on the trip:
- Valid Passport: must be valid for up to 6 months.
- Travel insurance: you need to provide a copy of the insurance paper to Trekkers Paradise before you start the trek.
- Flight Tickets.
- Emergency contact numbers for T/C’s bank, insurance, family contacts.
When is the best time to travel in Nepal?
The weather is probably the best guide for deciding when to plan your trip to Nepal. The best time to visit Nepal is between September to November and March to May.
Do I need permits?
Yes, all foreign citizens require different permits for this tour. You require various permits in Chitwan safari, religious sites in Kathmandu & Pokhara that can be organized by the company.
What are some basic Nepali customs that I should know about?
- Take off your shoes before entering a temple or one’s home
- Ask for permission before entering a Hindu temple
- Taking photographs inside most temples are considered illegal
- Ask for permission before taking photographs of objects, and including Nepali people.
- Nepali people are friendly by nature. Have a genuine interest in them. Talk to them. Be friendly as you travel
Can I add extra days to my tour?
Yes, it is absolutely possible to add some more days to the trip. Along your tour, we can add days at your request with additional costs to cover transportation, accommodation, and food,
Are Trekkers Paradise’s staff insured?
Yes, all the staff of Trekkers Paradise including guides and drivers are insured to recover any kinds of casualties.
What to Bring:
- Neutral colored clothing is recommended.
- Light clothing is needed for the daytime with a sweater and warm jacket for the evenings from November to March.
- Pants / Trousers are recommended for safari and jungle walk.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sun hats, sunglasses, etc. are essential.
- Insect repellent and personal medical requirements should be carried.
- It is highly recommended to travel light with only one small suitcase or duffle bag.
- During the warmer months, swimming suits are recommended.
- A Small flashlight is recommended.
- Binoculars add greatly to your enjoyment for bird and wildlife viewing.
We will meet you at the airport and pick you up:
We organized Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) airport pick up and drop service. Upon your arrival, you are welcomed and greeted at your arrival gate (Holding your name on the company pamphlet- Trekkers Paradise) by our representative member from a company, then transfer to your hotel in Kathmandu. For departure transfer, we will come to pick you up at your hotel in Kathmandu and take you to the airport for your international flight.
Safety precaution for Kathmandu 8-Night Luxury Tour:
Aside from geographical protection, Trekkers Paradise has taken safety in following things to make travel as safe as possible making the most out of it without any worry!
- Our guides have received extensive wilderness first-aid training.
tour leaders and drivers have years of sightseeing experience who can help you if there is any kind of uneasiness and assure happiness & satisfaction are guaranteed.
- We’ll have High-quality masks & Gloves with sanitizers for everyday use throughout the journey for the Trekkers Paradise team assisting you.
- Encouragement and inspiration can be a regular occurrence.
- Food and accommodation in the city and during the tour would be rechecked for additional hygiene.
Passport and Visa:
All foreigners except Indian nationals must have a valid visa to enter Nepal. Visa is available on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport upon entry in Kathmandu, Nepal, and at Nepal borders of India and Tibet. Visa can be easily extended to the central immigration office. www.immigration.gov.np Visa application requires a passport with at least 6 months until expiration and one passport size photo.
The current cost of a visa for 15 Days – 30 USD, 30 Days – 50 USD, and 90 Days – 125 (to be paid in cash) Other currencies are also accepted although rates may differ. Other nationalities should check entry requirements. Visitors are requested to specify return flight tickets, time intended to stay in Nepal.
Visa Extension Fee: Tourist visa extension is done for a minimum of 15 days with USD 45 and USD 3 per day for additional days. In the case of a delay of less than 150 days additional USD 5 per day as of late fine.
Tipping is not included in the salaries of your tour guides, drivers, or crew, but it is greatly appreciated. In Nepalese culture, tips are the accepted and a lovely way of saying thank you (“Dhanyabada”) for good service. Normally the tips are offered at the end of the tour and this is best done as a group. Most groups will give the trips on the last day of the tour.
Booking and payment process:
Trekkers Paradise is a government authorized, registered, licensed, and bonded trekking and touring operator in Nepal. The company registered number is 221608/076/0677. We are members of the Trekking Agency Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA). Therefore, the book the Trekkers Paradise trip with confidence as we are reliable.10 percent of payment in advance and other necessary documentations like passport copy, passport size photos, travel insurance policy, arrival, and departure flight details can be made later but must not exceed within two weeks’ period from the booking date. Payment is to be made by bank transfer, western union. The remaining trip cost can be paid whether in cash or by bank transfer when you arrive in Nepal. Furthermore, we put forward the necessary modes of payment details as per your convenience by mail.
Join Some Extra Activates:
- A unique Mountain Flight to Mt. Everest
- White water rafting on Nepal’s famous rivers
- A romantic overnight stay in a mountain resort
- A cultural show, with dinner
- A traditional Nepali Luxury Dinner
- The most spectacular Bungee Jump on the Planet
Book the dates for your next adventure
All our programs are just one example of what is possible. Trekkers’ Paradise, has experience in organizing tailor made tours for years. Therefore, contact us for your personal desire program!